PG&E Better Together STEM Scholarship
The Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) Foundation is providing Better Together STEM Scholarships with amounts ranging from $2,500 to $10,000. These scholarships are specifically designed for students who are pursuing studies in science, technology, or engineering at California universities. Eligible applicants must be California residents and PG&E customers during the application period.
Qualifying fields of study include:
- Engineering (electrical, mechanical, industrial, environmental, power, and/or energy)
- Computer Science/Information Systems
- Cyber Security
- Environmental Sciences
QualificationsApplicants for the Better Together STEM Scholarships must:
- Be a high school senior or graduate, have received GED certification or be an undergraduate or postsecondary undergraduate student. Veterans and adults returning to school are encouraged to apply.
- Have a primary residence that is a PG&E customer in California at the time of application.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in an eligible STEM field at any accredited four-year college or university in California or a Historical Black College or University (HBCU) for the entire upcoming academic year. The applicant must be pursing their first undergraduate degree.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact us!Learn More